miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

Drorgba signs for Shanghai Shenhua

Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has signed with Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua on a two-and-a-half year deal.

Drogba had offers from many European top clubs after leaving Chelsea last month, but he has decided to head to China to play for the Shanghai Shenhua.

The 34 year old striker said: "Today I can inform you that I have signed with Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua for a two and a half year deal. I will fly out to join up with the squad in July."

"I have considered all the offers I have received in the past few weeks, but I feel that Shanghai Shenhua is the right move for me at this time."

"I am looking forward to a new challenge and to experience a new culture, and I am excited about the new developments in the Chinese Super League."

"When Chelsea went to China last year, we had a great time and I met some amazing fans. I hope to help promote Chinese football around the world and further improve the links between China and Africa."


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario